Don’t let the baby blues fool you! What a goose egg! Emergency room visit went good, he didn’t have signs of concussion or damage. He was squawking and hollering as usual during the one hour observation. BUT the sound of his head hitting the edge of kitchen table WAS MOTHER FUCKING HORRIFIC. Then, came the instantaneous black and blue blood hematoma to the impact site. It stood two inches off his forehead and oozed a little blood. Mrs. D scooped me off the floor and told me to calm down. I freaked the frick out, no lie. I ain’t denying it.
Thank you Mrs. D for keeping me in check. I know I’ll have to keep you in check tonight when we both cry softly at the days traumatic events. It’s okay. Mr. Maxakatrillion is ok.
18 Notes/ Hide
- electradaddy said:I’m glad he’s ok!
- asimpledad likes this
- mamamusement said:So glad he’s a-ok! Love seeing his happy face!
- mediocremommy said:Poor baby! I hate when shit like that happens!!
- laurajdt likes this
- havekidslaughmore said:Scary!! We’ve had some head injuries and it’s not fun :( glad he’s ok
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- themamalogues said:Glad the little man is a-ok! Scary stuff though. Harry’s breaking me in since I have to sign a “incident” report at least weekly now that he’s walking. Godspeed!
- themamalogues likes this
- carols7 said:ER visits for a child always suck! So glad he’s ok! *hugs*
- carols7 likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy said:So glad he’s okay!
- mywildloves likes this
- rockabillymomma said:OMG! I am so sorry he is okay. What a nightmare.
- rockabillymomma likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy likes this
- theramblingark posted this